Happy New Year People!!! So 2016 is already here! Hope you are having a great time. As usual I am here with New Year resolution for the year 2016. Each year I make few resolution and aim to execute those resolutions. Alhamulillah! By the grace of Almighty, I manage to fulfill most of my resolutions. In Sha Allah! My new resolutions will be fulfilled too. So my resolutions for 2016 are:
- Remain fun-loving person and maintain honest life.
- Do or learn something new (driving may be?).
- Focus on career development.
- Complete MBA and CIMA. Also increase success rate in CMA.
- Get admitted in CISA and ICAEW.
- Start actually saving for rainy days.
- Reconnect with friends, family and loved ones.
- Try to be a practicing Muslim.
- Maintain work-life balance, have some tour and enjoy holidays.
- Drop some weight and take good care of health. Don’t want to end 2016 in sickness.
Unlike other year resolutions, this year resolutions are more focused and precise. I felt abstract resolutions are hard to measure. Main theme of these resolutions are career progress, future security and maintaining a healthy and peaceful file.
I hope you have made your own New Year resolutions. If you have not, it is high time you should make some and try to act accordingly.