Happy New Year Everyone!! By way of nature, we have passed one year. Another came to us with new hope and expectations. New year brings us new promises and new opportunities. With the beginning of new year, Its time for making our resolutions. Each year I make few resolution and aim to execute those resolutions. For 2017 I’ve made several wishes/ resolutions.
- Continue career development.
- Complete all degree requirment of ICMAB and ICAEW.
- Re-develop the reading habit. Complete reading all the books bought in 2016. Read at least 20 books in 2017.
- Make some investment and make additional source of earnings.
- Travel at least 3 districts and 3 countries.
- Learn driving.
- Do something big!
- Decrease body weight to 70 kg.
- Maintain relationships with friends, family members, relatives, colleagues and other nearest and dearest one while increasing professional and personal network.
- Try to be a practicing Muslim and Read the Holy Quran at least.
Similar to the previous year, theme of this year resolution is career progression, building network and remaining healthy.
So have your made your new year resolution? what’s your new year resolution? share with me in the comment section below.