I know it’s really late for sharing the new years resolution but better late than never. Although I have already set my resolution at the very beginning of the year but I couldn’t manage time for putting things in word and share in this blog.
For my resolution for 2018 is divided into two parts. In first part, I plan to continue previous resolutions that are not achieved or maintain for this year also.
Part 1: Continuous resolutions:
- Continue career development
- Complete all degree requirements of ICMAB and ICAEW
- Re-develop the reading habit. Complete reading all the books bought in 2016 & 2017
- Travel at least 3 districts of the country and 3 foreign countries.
- Try to be a practicing Muslim and Read the Holy Quran at least.
Part 2: New Resolutions
- Be the master of own coins (mastering own financials management)
- Join a Gym (incomplete resolution form 2017 to decrease body weight to 70 kg but this time more specific)
- Focus on building strong professional and personal network.
- Publish at least 2 articles to any professional newsletter or journals.
- Identify business opportunity.
So that’s it from me. What’s your new year resolution? Share with me in the comment section below.